Smoke and Mirrors
John Bannon is one of the most popular creators of close-up magic. His routines are regularly used by professional and hobbyist magicians. If you don't have a John Bannon routine in your repertoire you are missing out on professional caliber of magic that is practical, commercial, and fun to perform.
After the tremendous success of John Bannon's Impossibilia video and his best selling book Smoke and Mirrors John once again releases some amazing creations. The focus of this program is card magic that is direct, entertaining and never fails to fool. You will love the many easy-to-perform routines with novel premises and high impact.
Routines performed and explained:
Plus performances and explanations to: Detour De Force, Do The 'Twixt, New Jack City, Timely Departure, Call of the Wild (performance only), and Underhanded. Also explained are the many techniques used to accomplish these miracles.
- Tattoo You: An easy routine where an initialed selected card matches a prediction. The initials are visually transferred to the prediction and it is given as a souvenir.
- Masquerade: A Joker assembly where the jokers vanish from individual packets and appear in a leader packet. As a kicker ending the jokers change into four aces.
- Lessons Are Extra: A gambling demonstration where you apparently teach the techniques of card cheaters and continually deal winning poker hands to yourself,
- Outer Limits: A spectator cuts a small packet of cards and thinks of one of them. You immediately tell them what they are thinking of.
- Sheep To The Slaughter: A card cheating demonstration where the four aces are obviously dealt to yourself but when the hand is turned over it is the Royal Flush.
- Trick Shot Production: A memorable routine that starts out with a selected card and ends with a surprise production.
- Additional Information
Name John Bannon Smoke and Mirrors SKU 05-0318
For every order receive a free Magic Magazine back issue and FREE STRESS TESTER from the original MGM Grand Hotel!